Gingerbread Amaretti Cookies

My favorite soft amaretti cookies with a festive holiday twist! These easy and impressive almond-flavored cookies are a fan-favorite for a reason, and this gingerbread version is sure to be a new holiday favorite.

With a soft and chewy marzipan-like texture, infused with molasses and gingerbread spices, these gingerbread amaretti would make a fabulous addition to your holiday cookie boxes. Even better, they’re made with almond flour so they are naturally gluten-free!

Plate with pile of Gingerbread Amaretti Cookies, more cookies scattered around plus a mug of hot chocolate.

It has been 363 days since I posted my last amaretti cookie recipe (those being the amaretti thumbprints from last December). Considering I posted three different amaretti flavors in 2021 and a four in 2020, that I waited a whole year is really surprising.

Needless to say it seemed to me high time to share a new one, and these gingerbread amaretti seemed like the perfect seasonal flavor!

Tell me though… at what point do I need to re-brand as Love & Amaretti?

(more…)



from Love and Olive Oil https://ift.tt/TFmkMvD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meyer Lemon Curd (Extra Thick!)

This tart and tangy Meyer lemon curd is extra thick (thanks to the extra thickening power of cornstarch), with a smooth and creamy mouthfeel...