Pistachio Crème Brûlée

Classic crème brûlée gets a nutty new twist in this ultra-creamy pistachio crème brûlée recipe, made with luscious pistachio cream for a gorgeous flavor and color.

With a golden brown caramelized sugar topping a touch of gold leaf for added elegance, this dessert is as stunning as it is easy to prepare, making it perfect for both holiday and everyday entertaining.

White ramekins with Pistachio Crème Brûlée, topped with a speck of gold leaf, one ramekin with a spoonful taken out to show the creamy texture.

I originally set out to update my pumpkin crème brûlée recipe from years ago (which is delicious, but the photos could definitely be better).

But as I scrolled through the 70+ comments on that recipe (don’t you miss the olden days of blogging when we actually got comments?! *sob*). Anyway, one of the comments mentioned having recently made a pistachio crème brûlée and, well, I changed gears real fast.

Luckily I had some pistachio creme left in the pantry from previous recipe experiments (I seriously love this stuff), and so I whipped up a test batch of this pistachio crème brûlée.

And let me tell you… it is perfection.

(more…)



from Love and Olive Oil https://ift.tt/6qICXTW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Raspberry Pectin Gummies (no Gelatin!)

These delightfully chewy raspberry gummies are made with real fruit and set with pectin (indeed, there’s no gelatin required for this recipe...