Ube Amaretti Crinkle Cookies

These soft and chewy, cheerfully crinkly and perfectly purple ube amaretti are a delight for the senses.

Easy to make and naturally gluten free, amaretti cookies are an almond-lover’s delight. This violet variation features ube extract (purple sweet potato) for a unique color and flavor.

Silver wire baking rack with even rows of ube amaretti crinkle cookies coated in powdered sugar

Amaretti or not, here I come…

…with yet another flavor variation of my favorite soft and chewy amaretti cookies: this time featuring ube!

I know, I know. I’ve already got 10 other amaretti cookie recipes, and ube makes 11.

But truly, how many is too many amaretti? Is there such a thing?

(more…)



from Love and Olive Oil https://ift.tt/3BdWTuM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meyer Lemon Curd (Extra Thick!)

This tart and tangy Meyer lemon curd is extra thick (thanks to the extra thickening power of cornstarch), with a smooth and creamy mouthfeel...