What to Cook This November

Learn what's in season in November at cookieandkate.com!

November already?! This month, we lost corn, cucumber and eggplant from our list (although I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re still growing somewhere). Cooler evenings call for cozy fall comfort foods and roasted veggies, so I’m stocking up on winter squash, sweet potatoes and hardy greens. What are you craving this month?

I have lots of links and recipes to share with you today, so I’ll keep this short. I wanted to point out, though, that I’ve updated the shop with some new favorite kitchen items, etc.! You can always access it in the sidebar, below my picture.

Updates on Love Real Food:

More updates and links:

Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This November appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate http://ift.tt/2z6Xmj3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Raspberry Pectin Gummies (no Gelatin!)

These delightfully chewy raspberry gummies are made with real fruit and set with pectin (indeed, there’s no gelatin required for this recipe...