Simple Gluten-Free Apple Crisp

Gluten-free apple crisp recipe, perfect for the holidays!

Exciting news! My cookbook, Love Real Food, is nominated for Goodreads’ Best Cookbook award! If you have a moment, could you please do me a big favor and go vote? There’s only one day left, and I’d be thrilled to make it to the next round.

Cookbook aside, we need to talk about this apple crisp. It’s a revised version of a recipe that’s been on my site for a few years. Ironically, when I published this crisp three years ago, I had just attended two Friendsgivings over the weekend. That is exactly what I’m doing this weekend.

I’m already running late, I’m celebrating with the same good friends, and I’m sure to overdo it on the mashed potatoes and pie. Some things never change.

apples

This apple crisp is gooey on the inside, and tender but crisp on top. It’s made with wholesome ingredients, like old-fashioned oats, almond meal, pecans, honey, and of course, lots of apples. This is my favorite apple crisp recipe, and it just happens to be gluten free.

This crisp turned out great for me when I made it a few years ago, but I’ve heard that it didn’t turn out as well for some of you. This stuff keeps me up at night, so I’ve retested and tweaked this recipe, and it’s now better than ever.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Simple Gluten-Free Apple Crisp appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate http://ift.tt/2AxXGqu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pumpkin Pecan Coffee Cake

This fabulous fall coffee cake will satisfy your seasonal cravings, with a tender, moist crumb packed with pumpkin flavor and fragrant fall ...