Pumpkin Pancakes

Super delicious whole wheat pumpkin pancakes (no one will know that they're healthy)

Happy Sunday! I’m sharing these fluffy whole wheat pumpkin pancakes too late for breakfast this morning, but the recipe has actually been available here since 2010. It’s one of my oldest recipes! These pumpkin pancakes inspired my fluffy vegan pancakes, gingerbread pancakes, and both of the pancake recipes in my cookbook.

pumpkin pancake ingredients

I never felt like the old photos did these pancakes justice, so I’m sharing the recipe again today. I also updated the recipe notes with details on how to store and reheat leftover pancakes, how to make these vegan and/or gluten free, and added nutrition facts.

When I was little and my dad was in charge of dinner, we always made pancakes. Pumpkin pancakes for dinner, anyone?

Continue to the recipe...

The post Pumpkin Pancakes appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate http://ift.tt/2h8qcaV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Raspberry Pectin Gummies (no Gelatin!)

These delightfully chewy raspberry gummies are made with real fruit and set with pectin (indeed, there’s no gelatin required for this recipe...